Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ezekiel 7

Message: An End. The people have been able to enjoy themselves, so they think, but in the end their is judgment and wrath and they will know that the Lord is Lord.

Time: 594 BC about. Ezekiel speaking to the mountain.

What the Lord is Saying: Lord (the numbers in parenthesis are the number of times this is mentioned in the text), "I will send my anger upon you (2); I will judge you according to your ways (2), and I will punish you for all your abominations (2); my eye will not spare you (2); I will not have pity (2); I will soon pour out my wrath upon you;"

Your doom is here. Violence has grown. Wrath has arrived. No abundance of the people remains.

Riches cannot save you in the day of the wrath of the Lord. Their beautiful ornaments, their abominable images, their detestable things--they are all unclean.

Promise: People will not that "I am the Lord (2)."


No comments:

Post a Comment