Monday, February 25, 2013

Daily Devotional

Ever since I returned from the time with Bruce at the cabin, my desire for Jesus Calling hasn't been as strong. He had mentioned that Challies had written that he had some concerns about it. I haven't read that review, but just that idea has me withdrawing. But, instead of replacing it with something, so far I'm doing nothing. Also, my prayer time in the morning has digressed and my studying of the word in 3 chapters of day has vanished. I'm not getting up early. I'm thinking about prayer and have had prayer moments, but mostly in the car as I drive in or on a Friday morning after Band of Brothers time.

Snow is on the ground this morning, but not on the streets. It is cold, but should be warming up this week. Snow is on the car. Got to get it off, scrap the windows and get inside a cold car. Not looking forward to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment