Sunday, August 7, 2016

Proverbs 26:15 - Finish

Proverbs 26:15 


The sluggard buries his hand in the dish; He is weary of bringing it to his mouth again. 

Message: Finish

Time:  It seems that Proverbs was written and then compiled sometime between the tenth and sixth centuries B.C. Proverbs was probably written during the reign of Solomon, 971-931 B.C.

What the Lord is Saying:

Many of us, especially me are good at starting but bad at finishing. I think of this often in my life. I love to start, but I struggle finishing. Sometimes in reading or studying I see starting as getting a handle on something to see how I will like it. I don’t need to finish every movie I start, but right now even working on painting and other various projects outside, I’m starting to do several of them at once, then hit a rough patch and stopping. Basically, it gets difficult, so I stop. And I end up reverting back to that which is easier. Or I just go start something else. 

Promise: Believe in the outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment